Cism Certification Training
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Simplilearn.Full disclaimer.
CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security. This CISM course, closely aligned with ISACA best practices, will enable you to define and design enterprise security architecture, achieve IT compliance and governance, deliver reliable service to customers and understand how IT security systems can contribute to broader business goals and objectives.
What are the course objectives?
This CISM certification training from Simplilearn will give you the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organization. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Define and design security architecture for your IT operation
- Develop a working knowledge of the four domains prescribed by the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take the CISM certification exam
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISM certification exam
Who should attend
CISM certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers