Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The program is designed for
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management
About the course
Leading and managing organizational change processes
Change is a constant factor in today’s global business world. Organizations have to adapt to their external environment, but also make changes within their own structure. Organizational change requires a fundamentally different approach to organizational processes from the traditional approach of management. Managers have to decide on the direction of change and guide their organization through the transition process.
This Change Management program will help you to understand the rationale and objectives of organizational change and how to communicate these to the stakeholders involved. Furthermore, crucial for the success of the change process is to understand – and even more important, to handle the resistance factor at the start of the process. Incorporated is a personal management skills module which will guide you through the design process of an effective and successful change process for your organization.
After finalizing this course, you:
- Will be equipped with the managerial skills and capabilities to lead organizational change processes.
- Will have the insight to take the decisions on the directions of change.
- Will emerge from the program with the skills and confidence to guide your organization successfully through challenging transitions.
Following topics will be part of the course
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools
- Change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- The role of leadership in organizational change
- Change and organizational culture
This course involves an interactive learning approach, in which the participant is stimulated to move beyond his/her own organization or industry sector. Learning takes place through:
- Interactive lecturing
- Group assignments to reflect on the learning
- Individual assignment, presentation and discussion
Dr. Geert Heling is a senior professional Management Consultant with practical experience in training and consultancy for over 20 years. Heading his own company, Médoc Management Consulting, most of his projects focus on processes of Business Improvement, Management and Organizational Development...
Dorus Evekink' background includes almost 35 years of international management expertise in export,sales and marketing in FMCG sector (mechanical dental care products) for multinational firms that involved field sales,alliance formation, license activities and worldwide export activities. Althoug...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.