Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Maastricht School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Leading and managing organizational change processes
The MSM Organizational Change course will help you to understand the rationale and objectives of organizational change and how to communicate these to the stakeholders involved. Furthemore, it will guide you to design an effective change program and develop the personal management skills to successfully lead change processes in your organization.
Change is a constant factor in today’s global business world. Organizations have to adapt to their external environment, but also make changes within their own structure. Organizational change requires a fundamentally different approach to organizational processes from the traditional approach of management. Managers have to decide on the direction of change and guide their organization through the transition process.
Reasons to follow the Organizational Change course
- Discover the key problems in your organization by applying relevant diagnostic tools
- Unravel the dynamics of change, including resistance, and learn how to handle these dynamics
- Learn how to link the knowledge and skills directly to the daily practice of your organization through the practice oriented and focused approach
Following topics will be part of the course
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools
- Change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- The role of leadership in organizational change
- Change and organizational culture
Who should attend
The program is designed for
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management