Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program is designed for leaders responsible for designing, leading and inspiring change within their organization.
About the course
The speed of change will never be as slow as it is today. And the impacts of change on companies and individuals will never be as low as they are today. In case you are already concerned about the speed and the impacts of change as they are today, you better get familiar and acquainted with the best practices how to successfully cope with change on a corporate and individual level.
- Understand and be able to identify the drivers of change and learn how to kick-off the necessary adoption process right on time
- Learn how to craft an execution plan, how to set priorities and measure the progress
- Learn how to keep track in a time of uncertainty and how to provide guidance to your subordinates
- Understand the phases an individual and a company have to go through during a change process and learn which tool and techniques to apply correspondingly
- Understand the importance of communication and explore the procedure and tools companies use in these situations
- Understand how to deal with diversity and resistance
The course is based on two real-life examples of companies that went through a process of fundamental change. As the lecturer was overseeing the two change processes, all aspects and questions can be answered first hand.
Dr. Dino Dogan is an experienced executive and a professor of Management at the Luxembourg School of Business. He has extensive experience in the telecommunications and media sector. Dino has worked 10 years with Alcatel in their german subsidiary and in their Paris headquarters. In the Telekom A...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.