Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
The one constant you can always count on is change. It’s estimated in the years to come organisations will place greater emphasis on change resilience and change management competency, with a large focus on increasing change management comprehension at the managerial level.
This change management course aims to render a business focus on sustained change and offer a practical change management toolkit to solution design. Develop the skill to anticipate, articulate and act with the goal of building enterprise change management competency within your organisation.
What will set you apart
Earn a certificate of completion from the University of Cape Town in this online short course and be empowered to:
- Determine a case for change, and articulate the case for change management to stakeholders
- Identify a change management approach and create and implement a change management plan to successfully bring about change
- Gather communication and conflict management skills to implement in your organisation
Anticipate and address changes proactively with this course in change management by learning about the approaches, models and tools that can be applied to various change contexts, organisations and situations as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online course:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Making the case for change
- Course Module 2: Winning over stakeholders and influencers
- Course Module 3: Developing strategic change initiatives
- Course Module 4: Creating a climate for change
- Course Module 5: Preparing an implementation plan for change
- Course Module 6: Addressing resistance and removing barriers
- Course Module 7: Monitoring the outcomes of a change initiative
- Course Module 8: Sustaining change in an ever-evolving environment