Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
A great leader is someone who can effectively lead and sustain strategic change. In this seminar, we will focus on how to achieve this ideal by setting clear value priorities in order to execute change strategies within the organization. We will also consider the challenge of orchestrating changes in the midst of competing change priorities and initiatives. You’ll learn to align your personal leadership goals with the strategic needs of your organization, and how to maximize growth with a new company direction.
- How value priorities drive sustainable strategic change
- Changing oneself and the organization at the same time
- Reconciling strategic priorities and expecting politics
- Develop an approach to framing strategy in the context of value priorities
- Assess strategic priorities at stake across various change initiatives
- Consider alignment of personal leadership priorities with strategic needs for the firm