About the course
A great leader is someone who can effectively lead and sustain strategic change. In this seminar, we will focus on how to achieve this ideal by setting clear value priorities in order to execute change strategies within the organization. We will also consider the challenge of orchestrating changes in the midst of competing change priorities and initiatives. You’ll learn to align your personal leadership goals with the strategic needs of your organization, and how to maximize growth with a new company direction.
- How value priorities drive sustainable strategic change
- Changing oneself and the organization at the same time
- Reconciling strategic priorities and expecting politics
- Develop an approach to framing strategy in the context of value priorities
- Assess strategic priorities at stake across various change initiatives
- Consider alignment of personal leadership priorities with strategic needs for the firm
Stacy Jackson brings more than two decades of teaching experience and nearly three decades of business experience to his leadership of the Department of Economics and Business. In that role he works closely with 20 faculty and staff, overseeing the department’s entrepreneurship, leadership and gl...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.