Who should attend
- Individuals tasked with responding to change
- In the current times of uncertainty, the material in this program can be applied to all industries and professions
About the course
As we deal with both anticipated and unanticipated change, it is important to look at what impacts us and individuals and how we can best deal with it. Our ‘Change and Innovation: Solving Problems and Seeing Opportunities’ workshop looks at change from a number of perspectives: political, economic, social, technical, and legal viewpoints are all emphasized in this course. These perspectives give us the proper framework for analyzing change, responding to it, and innovating amidst change.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the types of change and innovation
- See how some real-life organizations have adapted to change
- Identify areas to analyze in-depth and take advantage of
- Explain how sensors have changed a cell phone into a multi-functional device
- Understand how to leverage a one-page approach to strategy using the business model canvas
- Identify trends, origins, and projections
George Vukotich is an adjunct assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and the Vice President of Programming. He has several publications revolving around change management, including 10 Steps to Successful Change Management (2011). He is passionate about helping organization...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.