About the course
Guarantee to Pass™ CFP® Education and Review Program
Bundle the Virtual Classroom courses with Dalton Education’s Guarantee To Pass™ review course for a money-back guarantee on passing the CFP® exam.
- Instructor-led, live-online classes that are recorded for future viewing
- Flexible education schedules with classes meeting two nights per week
- Access to Dalton Education Faculty
- Guarantee to Pass™ Review
- 100% guarantee to pass or your money back
- Additional study materials like flashcards, calculator, and more
- Review includes individual coaching after the review readiness and exam readiness quizzes, pre-study materials, review course, supplemental review lectures and questions
Our most comprehensive study and exam preparation program
The Guarantee to Pass™ is our most comprehensive study and exam preparation bundle – comprised of both the CFP® certification education and Guarantee to Pass™ Review. You are guaranteed to pass if you:
- score 70%+ on your exam readiness quiz
- take the CFP® exam within two exam cycles of the scheduled completion date for your education program
If you don't pass your CFP® exam, you can take our review program again at no cost or we will refund 100% of your money - your choice.
Our faculty is comprised of former instructors of the CFP® Board's Council on Examinations and textbook authors, who offer a rigorous, high-quality curriculum informed by their expertise. All faculty members in the program hold either CFP® certification or a relevant professional designation or license.
Virtual Classroom CFP® Certification Education Program
Stay on pace with the structure of scheduled courses, delivered by the finest faculty in CFP® certification education. Over 90% of students who choose this program receive their CFP® certification.
- Live, online instructor-led classes
- Access to Dalton Education faculty
- All live lectures are recorded for future viewing at your convenience
- Flexible schedules with two live classes every week
- If life gets in the way and you need to pause your program, come back anytime at no extra charge
Live. Online. Instructor Led.
In conjunction with Dalton Education, our program enables you to satisfy the education requirements of the CFP Board utilizing our live-online, instructor led CFP® certification education program. You can attend a virtual classroom and interact with instructors and fellow students. And if you miss a class, don't worry - all classes are recorded for playback at any time in the future. The curriculum was developed by former instructors that served on the CFP Board of Examiners (now the CFP Board's Council on Examinations) and textbook authors. Our faculty offers a rigorous, high-quality curriculum informed by their expertise. All faculty members in the program hold either CFP® certification or a relevant professional designation or license.
Upon completion of the Virtual Classroom program students have:
- Satisfied the course requirements of the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Substantial knowledge and technical skills for professional competency as a financial planner.
- Knowledge of all topics mandated by the CFP® Board of Standards.
Self-Paced Online CFP® Certification Education Program
Flexibility for busy professionals who want, or need, to study on their own schedules.
- Finish course in 9 months or less
- Your assigned advisor will stay in touch and help keep you on pace
- Online modules, including recorded whiteboard lectures, videos, interactive games and exercises - available anytime
- Course designed by instructors that served on the CFP Board of Examiners
- Access to watch recordings of exam reviews where instructors cover the most important concepts for the course and what is most likely to be on the exams
Online and at your own pace
In conjunction with Dalton Education, our program enables you to satisfy the education requirements of the CFP Board utilizing our self-paced, online CFP® certification education program. This program affords you the flexibility to work at your own pace, on your own time - you determine where to focus your attention.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.