Who should attend
A great networking opportunity for current and prospective CFAOC members! Learn about the CFA live review course and scholarship opportunities!
- Level 1, 2, and 3 Candidates
- Learn about the upcoming Live Review Courses (level 1 & 2), meet other candidates and CFAOC Members, get involved in a study group CFAOC Members and CFA Charterholders
- Meet and network with other CFAOC Members - Provide support and guidance for the new and potential candidates as they prepare to begin their journey towards earning the charter
- Undergraduate Business and Economics Majors and MBA Students interested in pursuing or learning about a career in investment management.
About the course
The Office of Executive Education at UC Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business and the CFA Society of Orange County (CFAOC) are proud to partner to provide live exam preparation classes in Orange County to candidates pursuing the CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation.
Level 1 and Level 2 preparation courses for the CFA® Exam in addition to complimentary networking events are offered throughout the year at UC Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business.
- Intro and Ethical and Professional Standards
- Financial Reporting and Analysis 1,2,3,4
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income 1 and 2
- Equity Investments 1 and 2
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
- Economics 1 and 2
- Quantitative Methods 1 and 2
- Review Session
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.