Certified Treasury PROFESSIONAL® Certification Education Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Florida International University College of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) Certification, sponsored by the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), is recognized as the global standard of excellence in corporate treasury and finance.
FIU's Certified Treasury Professional program follows the AFP-recommended system for exam preparation, utilizing AFP materials and covering all of the content you need to pass the CTP Exam.
The curriculum covers today’s most critical treasury management topics, along with ample opportunities for group discussion and executive-level mentorship by leaders in the profession.
Our program provides comprehensive instructor-led coverage of the entire body of knowledge on which the CTP exam is based. Below are some of the topics that we will explore in detail:
- Payment Systems
- Money and Capital Markets
- Relationship Management and Financial Service Provider Selection
- Cross-border funds movement and international trade financing methods.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Disbursements, Collections, and Concentration
- Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Enterprise and Financial Risk Management
- Technology in Treasury and Treasury Policies and Procedures
- Long-term Investments
- The Capital Structure Decision and Management
Who should attend
- Professionals preparing to take the CTP examination
- Professionals seeking continuing professional development in the finance or treasury field e.g. CTP recertification credits (36 credits)
- Corporate practitioners executing or directing finance, treasury and accounting functions
- Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function
- Consultants specializing in the finance and treasury areas
- Bankers and other financial services providers developing and implementing products and services for corporate finance organizations
- Students with an interest in finance or treasury-related fields