Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Learn to implement Scrum and empower your team to produce quality products and services for your customers quickly. Scrum happens in a collaborative and transparent environment that motivates everyone involved and transforms your entire organization. The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Course teaches you how to thrive on a Scrum Team. It is taught from the perspective of the ScrumMaster role, but will benefit anyone needing to better understand and work in the Scrum framework, such as Scrum development team members, product owners, facilitators, and other stakeholders at the organizational level. This two-day event presents you with an outstanding opportunity to become immersed in learning Agile principles and the Scrum framework. You will leave with new ideas, a surge of energy and, of course, the basis for your CSM certification through the Scrum Alliance.
What You Will Learn
- The three Scrum roles
- Product backlog, sprint backlog, task board, and burn charts
- Empirical process control techniques
- Scrum and the Agile Manifesto
- Agile estimation and planning techniques
- Done and ready
How You Will Benefit
- mplement and leverage Scrum the right way in your organization.
- Set up projects to respond easily to change.
- Identify project problems earlier and shift priorities quickly.
- Deliver the most beneficial work (products) to the customer first.
- Maintain a predictable delivery schedule.
- Improve productivity, team morale, and motivation.
- SCRUM BASICS
- SCRUM IN THE ORGANIZATION
- DEVELOPMENT TEAM
- PRODUCT OWNER
- AGILE PLANNING AND ESTIMATION
- SCRUM ROOTS
Who should attend
This course is designed for IT professionals, mid and senior IT leadership, technical writers, project managers, product managers, Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders, military and law enforcement strategists, university research centers, and consultants. Scrum can apply to many industries, such as IT, finance, government, healthcare, telecommunications, construction, education, insurance, automotive, manufacturing, and others that need to develop high-quality solutions quickly.