Who should attend
This Training Program is designed for every individual who is involved in recruitment and selection process. The program will also be very useful for other employees outside Human Resources whose job requires conducting selection interviews.
About the course
Effective talent acquisition practices drive all successful organizations. In this training program you will learn key recruitment and selection skills to deliver endless results of picking right people.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and outcomes of the Selection Decision to the organization.
- Understanding the impact of “Bad Hiring”
- Understand the biasedness’s that can occur during the hiring process
- Implement an effective Recruitment and Selection Process
- Understand the role of interview and the types of interview questions that can be employed
- Application of psychometric testing for better hiring
- Effectively measure the recruitment and selection process
- Hiring Challenges
- Bad Hiring Cost
- Key requirement Analysis
- Sourcing Candidates – cost and effectiveness of various recruitment sources
- Biases in Selection
- The Recruitment Interview – Interview questions, Seating arrangement, Stress interview, Behavioural Event Interviewing technique
- Probing Techniques
- Psychometric Testing
- Body Language Analysis
- Reference Checks and Making an Offer
- How to Measure Hiring Effectively
Up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods will be used to provide participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
- Templates and tools
Dr. Amitabh Deo Kodwani is a faculty in the Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management area. He has over 17 years of rich experience in industry and academia. Prior to joining IIM Indore, he has been a faculty member at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak, Institute of Manageme...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.