About the course
Most participants will find it faster, more direct and easier to register the CISSP exam directly with Pearson Vue exam centre where you can pay using a credit card through the secured website.
If you are eligible and interested to seek funding support under CITREP on the CISSP exam, you may want to purchase CISSP exam voucher via NUS-ISS.
NUS-ISS is the only official training provider for (ISC)2 courses in Singapore.
CISSP® candidates must have a minimum of five years of professional experience of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP® CBK® or four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK with a college degree.
Those with insufficient experience can apply for the Associate of (ISC)2 in CISSP® and take the same CISSP® exam, but complete the endorsement within 6 years time.
Purchase of Exam Vouchers
- NUS-ISS processes the purchase of exam vouchers on a batch basis. For example, if you plan to take the exam in December, please register for an earlier processing date so that you will receive exam voucher before December and you can then book the exam with Pearson Vue.
- Exam vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Exam vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
- You will schedule your exam (CBT mode) with Pearson Vue test centres.
- Eligible candidates are reminded to submit CITREP claim after passing the exam. Please refer to IMDA website: www.imda.gov.sg/citrep for details.
- up to 70% of the exam fees, capped at $500 (exam only) per trainee for Professionals
- up to 100% of the exam fees, capped at $500 (exam only) per trainee for Students and/or Full-Time National Service (NSF). For more details, please refer to CITREP+ Claim Application Guide
Administered by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), the CITREP+ funding support is eligible for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. Valid for courses and examinations commencing from 1 April 2019.
Angela teaches and provides consulting services in the areas of information security, IT risk management and project management. She is a lead instructor for (ISC)2 CISSP CBK Review Seminar and the course manager for information security courses and selected project management courses at ISS. An...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.