Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This course is for anyone preparing to the Certified Government Financial Manager® exam and become a Certified Government Auditing Professional®.
About the course
Prepare for the Certified Government Financial Manager® exam with this review course. You will review the main subjects of the CGFM® exam and also look at mock exams to become familiar with the format. You learn to understand and apply governmental auditing standards, use current auditing methods, and describe a government auditor’s role in accountability and results management.
- Successful completion the CGAP examination
- Understand and apply required standards for governmental auditing
- Use current audit methodologies and techniques in government audits
- Describe the government auditor’s evolving role in accountability
Domain I: Auditing Standards and Control/Risk Models
- Auditing Standards
- GAO’s GAGAS
- Auditing Standards from INTOSAI and IAASB
Domain II: Government Auditing Practices
- Management and Types of Audit Services
- Planning, Executing, and Reporting
Domain III: Government Audit Methodologies and Skills
- Performance Measurement
- Integrity Services
- Analysis Techniques
Domain IV: Government Auditing Environment
- Performance Management
- Financial Management and Budgeting in the Government
- Unique Government Practices: Audit Impact Practice Questions
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.