Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Prepare for the Certified Government Financial Manager® exam with this review course. You will review the main subjects of the CGFM® exam and also look at mock exams to become familiar with the format. You learn to understand and apply governmental auditing standards, use current auditing methods, and describe a government auditor’s role in accountability and results management.
- Successful completion the CGAP examination
- Understand and apply required standards for governmental auditing
- Use current audit methodologies and techniques in government audits
- Describe the government auditor’s evolving role in accountability
Domain I: Auditing Standards and Control/Risk Models
- Auditing Standards
- GAO’s GAGAS
- Auditing Standards from INTOSAI and IAASB
Domain II: Government Auditing Practices
- Management and Types of Audit Services
- Planning, Executing, and Reporting
Domain III: Government Audit Methodologies and Skills
- Performance Measurement
- Integrity Services
- Analysis Techniques
Domain IV: Government Auditing Environment
- Performance Management
- Financial Management and Budgeting in the Government
- Unique Government Practices: Audit Impact Practice Questions
Who should attend
This course is for anyone preparing to the Certified Government Financial Manager® exam and become a Certified Government Auditing Professional®.