Who should attend
Internal and External Consultants, Leaders, Managers and Supervisors, who are already coaching and seeking accreditation as a certified coach – or Consultants who focus their efforts supporting people and organizations to achieve personal and professional goals.
Experts, Professionals, Consultants, Educators, Advisors and Team Leads in all disciplines including Change Practitioners, HR Professionals, IT Professionals, Project Management Professionals, Communication Consultants, Financial or Accounting Professionals, Healthcare Professionals Teacher and Administrators, Engineers – all disciplines will benefit!
About the course
Certified Coach Training (ICF-Approved) is gaining momentum as a best practice for professionals from any discipline who are focused on partnering with the business, supporting and influencing business success and achieving business results. Join the growing number of professionals who are completing the Certified Coach Training Program to enhance their leadership or consulting role!
Why This Program?
Certified Coach Training is emerging as a best practice for practitioners and leaders from any discipline whose work requires strong relationships and partnerships with clients for achieving business results. Coaching is a leadership best practice and organizations globally use coaching as a powerful communication tool to support transformational change and drive high performance. Destination Leadership’s 65-hour EXPEDITION Coaching® Certified Coach Training equips people with the tools, skills and knowledge to apply the coach-approach in the workplace. The program certifies participants as internal or external coaches. The program content is aligned with the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) core competencies and includes:
- Five (5) days of classroom training
- Team and individual assignments
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching with a Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
- Certified Coach Starter Kit
- Five (5) Webinars featuring keynote speakers and coaching experts
- Become an ICF Certified Coach (Workplace, Leadership, Executive or Life)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the coach-training requirements towards the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation in Manitoba
Shana Ring, President of Destination Leadership and founder of Developing a Coaching Mindset in the Workplace – a leadership program focused on enhancing coaching, communication and change skills of leaders at all levels in today’s workplace. Shana specializes in the area of developing coaching c...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.