Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Internal and External Consultants, Leaders, Managers and Supervisors, who are already coaching and seeking accreditation as a certified coach – or Consultants who focus their efforts supporting people and organizations to achieve personal and professional goals.
Experts, Professionals, Consultants, Educators, Advisors and Team Leads in all disciplines including Change Practitioners, HR Professionals, IT Professionals, Project Management Professionals, Communication Consultants, Financial or Accounting Professionals, Healthcare Professionals Teacher and Administrators, Engineers – all disciplines will benefit!
About the course
Certified Coach Training is emerging as a best practice for practitioners and leaders from any discipline whose work requires strong relationships and partnerships with clients for achieving business results. Destination Leadership’s Certified Coach Training program will equip you with the tools, skills and knowledge to apply the coach-approach in the workplace. This program certifies participants as internal or external coaches.
Why This Program?
Coaching is a leadership best practice and organizations globally use coaching as a powerful communication tool to support transformational change and drive high performance.
The program content is aligned with the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) core competencies and includes:
- Five (5) days of classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics
- Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal & Zoom cloud-based
- webinar tool
- Participants require access to a computer with built-in microphone
- Five (5) Follow-up Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers and coaching experts on key coaching-related topics
- 10+ Hours Group Mentor Coaching
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources)
- Access to eCoach Training Portal
- Lifetime EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
Through this program, you will:
- Become an ICF Certified Coach (Workplace, Leadership, Executive or Life)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the coach-training requirements towards the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation in Manitoba
Shana Ring, President of Destination Leadership and founder of Developing a Coaching Mindset in the Workplace – a leadership program focused on enhancing coaching, communication and change skills of leaders at all levels in today’s workplace. Shana specializes in the area of developing coaching c...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.