Who should attend
Thunderbird’s Executive Education is geared toward business associates and emerging leaders who require a well-rounded business education.
Potential participants include:
- Working Professionals — Improve your marketability in today's competitive global marketplace
- Experienced Executives — Further expand your knowledge in a specific business focus area
- Potential Degree Candidates — Get a sample of the top-ranked Thunderbird degree curriculum
About the course
Understand integrated sourcing strategies and explore issues related to logistics.
This three-course online certificate program, delivered in partnership with Arizona State University's W.P. Carey School of Business, gives you the confidence or added expertise to overcome challenges in your current position by specializing in supply chain management.
- Learn primary goals of a company's supply chain.
- Explore issues related to procurement, operations and logistics.
- Understand integrated sourcing strategies.
- Differentiate whether to make or buy.
- Analyze total cost of ownership.
- Identify ways to reduce supply chain disruptions.
- Understand strategic cost management.
- Identify critical elements for strategic planning.
- Recognize the elements of a green approach.
With the Certificate in Supply Chain Management you will learn the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product's flow through content delivered in the following courses:
- Operations of Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Supply Chain Strategy
- Elective (choose any online course)
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.