Who should attend
Professionals interested in entering the marketing field or mastering the fundamentals of marketing.
About the course
In today’s highly competitive business environment, effective marketing has become absolutely vital to an organization’s success. In this three-course certificate program, you’ll receive a comprehensive high-level overview of both the art and science of marketing.
The program focuses on understanding the needs of the customer and how that impacts your product decisions, distribution, branding and marketing channel approach. You’ll dig deeply into key digital channels for targeting the right audience, and get hands-on practice with different techniques used for non-digital channels. You’ll then apply what you’ve learned to create a strategic marketing plan for a real-world client.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The principles behind effective marketing strategy, including positioning, product decisions, pricing, branding and market research
- Methods for developing effective promotional campaigns
- Basic approaches for attracting and communicating with customers through mobile devices, websites, social media, email, online advertising, SEO strategies, direct mail, events and public relations
- Techniques for measuring the performance of digital channels
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Test out various web-based marketing tools
- Work as a group to complete a real marketing plan for a local company or organization
Steve Sack is a digital marketing expert with more than 15 years of executive-level marketing experience. He specializes in paid media, lead generation, channel strategy, reporting and analytics, content creation, influencer engagement and community management. Prior to working at Logic 20/20,...
Michelle Flandreau leads marketing and communications at Guidant, where she brings a passion for customer service, supports entrepreneurs and builds a fun company culture for the team. With more than 15 years of experience in developing integrated campaigns, she drives the strategic direction for...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.