Certificate in Strategic Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This 3-day course is part of the 12-day Management Essentials Program. While the course is designed to be independent in nature, please consider whether maximum value can be obtained by taking it as part of a broader program
Developing and executing on an effective strategy is crucial to the achievement of an organization’s goals. Whether you are crafting a new vision or supporting an existing plan, leaders need to understand the process of strategic management and how to drive progress through organizational change. This interactive learning experience will help participants to develop successful strategies, while preparing them to manage strategic change through to execution. The 3 day course is composed of the following modules:
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Understand how to build strategies that align with your vision and goals
- Assess critical external and internal factors in developing strategy
- Understand how to align and engage key stakeholders in executing on strategic change
- Develop an approach to managing resistance to change through to implementation
Who should attend
- Mid-level to senior managers involved in developing and/or managing the implementation of organizational strategy
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Professionals such as engineers, lawyers and consultants.