Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This certificate is appropriate for customer-focused sales and marketing professionals; services marketing and operations professionals; industry professionals interested in analyzing services marketing data to make strategic decisions; services marketing managers and professionals who interact directly and communicate with customers; and product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms.
About the course
When you are marketing your services, success depends on knowing what target customers want and aligning it with the value your company delivers. This requires an integrated strategy that includes market analysis and demand management, marketing strategy, brand management, and marketing communications. By adopting this customer-centric approach to marketing, you’ll be better prepared to deliver memorable experiences, exceed customer expectations, gain competitive advantage, and ultimately position your company for success.
This six-course online Strategic Hospitality Marketing Certificate equips you to create a winning marketing strategy.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to…
- Analyze your firm’s marketing approach and make strategic decisions on how to optimize your team’s efforts
- Target your consumers at the right time and through the right channels
- Develop a service strategy that elevates and supports your brand
- Meet customer demand with creative pricing and distribution strategies
- Create effective marketing communications that drive demand and engagement for your services
This certificate has 6 online courses requiring ~36 hours to complete.
- Building a Resilient Services Marketing Information System
- Developing a Service Strategy and Managing the Brand
- Developing an Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy for Services
- Evaluating Business and Customer Factors Affecting Marketing Decisions for Services
- Managing Service Demand through Pricing and Distribution Strategies
- Services Marketing Planning and Management
Participants who successfully complete all 6 courses in this certificate series will receive a Certificate in Strategic Hospitality Marketing from Cornell University's School of Hotel Administration.
Participants will also receive .6 Professional Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each course that is successfully completed.
Biography Rob Kwortnik, associate professor of services marketing, joined Cornell''s faculty after earning his PhD in business administration from Temple University in 2003. He also earned a BA in journalism from Temple and an MBA from California State University, Northridge. Kwortnik''s research...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.