Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This certificate is appropriate for mid- to upper-level managers and high potentials with three to five years of experience who are working in, or aspiring toward, leadership roles.
About the course
The High-Performance Leadership Certificate is perfect for managers who want to develop and hone their leadership skills, but want the flexibility to select courses that best align with their professional goals and desired outcomes at work.
This certificate program will help you develop credibility as a leader and build confidence in your own leadership style as you become more attuned to the behavioral dynamics of others.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the High-Performance Leadership Certificate program offers you a selection of courses in the following areas: Leading Your Team, Gaining the Advantage, and Strategy and Negotiations.
You’ll become a better coach, a better listener and communicator, and most importantly, an inspiring leader who can move the team and the organization forward.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to…
- Diagnose team skill sets and develop a plan to build synergy and collaboration
- Conduct a root-cause analysis for an individual with performance gaps
- Assess your credibility and trustworthiness as perceived by subordinates and others in the organization
- Examine your own organization through the lens of innovation
- Determine the most important features of the decision you need to make, based on the setting and the context
- Analyze, enhance, and activate your network to achieve goals and improve your ability to exercise power
This certificate has 6 online courses requiring ~36 hours to complete.
Outcomes will vary depending on the elective courses selected.
Leading Your Team (2 Courses)
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Leading Collaborative Teams
- Leading across Cultures
- Motivating People for High Performance
Gaining the Advantage (2 Courses)
- Leading for Creativity and Innovation
- Leading with Credibility
- Planning and Delivering Effective Presentations
- Quality and Service Excellence
Strategy (1 Courses)
- Leading Organizational Change
- Leading Strategic Change Initiatives
- Strategic Decision Making
Negotiations (1 Courses)
- Navigating Power Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
Participants who successfully complete all 6 courses in this certificate program receive a Certificate in High-Performance Leadership from Cornell University SC Johnson College of Business.
Participants will also receive .6 Professional Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each course that is successfully completed.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.