Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This certificate is ideal for individual contributors, leaders and managers, executives, procurement and contracts professionals, and anyone who wants to become a better negotiator in business and in life.
About the course
Learning how to negotiate effectively is an important skill to have in business and in life. By becoming a better negotiator, you are more likely to make the deal you want, get a better job offer, and create further value. This certificate program will help you improve your negotiation abilities by introducing you to relevant tools and terminology, as well as practical negotiation tactics. Throughout the courses, you will have a chance to review and analyze real-world case studies, engage in live, active negotiation exercises with a peer in your class, and learn how to combine different negotiation techniques for the best results. Ultimately, you’ll come away better prepared to achieve your desired outcomes in any business situation — a skill that will pay off life long.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to...
- Master essential negotiation tactics that create the best outcomes
- Develop integrative negotiation skills for collaborative problem-solving
- Manage emotions in negotiations
- Reduce uncertainty and mitigate risk during negotiation
- Manage power dynamics and ethical challenges during a negotiation
- Handle complex negotiations with creative solutions
This certificate has 6 online courses requiring ~60 hours to complete.
- Complex Negotiation
- Integrative Negotiation
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Power Dynamics and Ethics in Negotiation
- Preparing for Negotiation
- Psychology of Negotiation
Participants who successfully complete all 6 courses in this certificate series will receive a Negotiation Mastery Certificate from Cornell University SC Johnson College of Business.
Participants will also receive 60 Professional Development Hours (6 CEUs).
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.