Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Thunderbird’s Executive Education is geared toward business associates and emerging leaders who require a well-rounded business education.
Potential participants include:
- Working Professionals — Improve your marketability in today's competitive global marketplace
- Experienced Executives — Further expand your knowledge in a specific business focus area
- Potential Degree Candidates— Get a sample of the top-ranked Thunderbird degree curriculum
About the course
Set your company up for global success by learning the fundamentals in the world of international trade credit management & export trade finance.
Develop an understanding of the skills necessary to analyze international customer credit risks. Interpret financial statements, manage accounts receivable, international credit and collections, and use the most appropriate export risk mitigation and financing alternatives. You will be empowered with the skills and understanding to further your company’s growth by successfully mitigating credit and financial risks, enhancing working capital, and implementing strategic process improvements in the quote-to-cash cycle.
- Develop a firm understanding of the fundamentals of global trade concepts.
- Understand international trade, credit and accounts receivable management.
- Further your knowledge of potential financing alternatives for your company.
- Define methods to determine international customer risks and evaluate financial statements analysis.
- Enhance your export trade finance techniques and develop an understanding of export financing alternatives.
- Develop your understanding of credit risk assessment and financial skills to expand your global potential.
- Understand and comply with international laws and collection regulations.
- Utilize your knowledge to implement process improvement initiatives in global credit and accounts receivable.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.