Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This certificate series is designed for general managers, assistant general managers, senior operational leaders, hotel managers and leaders.
About the course
As a leader at your hotel, it is critical that you have a successful working relationship with the ownership group. The owner of the asset relies on you to deliver a positive return on investment. This program provides you with in-depth training on crucial skills required when working with ownership and asset managers.
This certificate program provides you with the context of how ownership and asset managers approach their market. From property investment and achieving key financial objectives to learning about the competitive landscape, these courses enable you to view the partnership from the owner perspective. Your elective courses build upon the necessary skills for a stronger, more productive relationship between you and the ownership group to ensure your long-term success.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to...
- Define how your property relates to the overall ownership investment strategy and goals
- Explore key components of a market assessment and conduct a high-level analysis for your property
- Utilize tools to assess operational and financial performance and monitor ongoing activities to help maximize the value of the property
- Examine best practices in the leadership of property operations
This certificate has 6 online courses requiring ~56 hours to complete.
Outcomes will vary depending on the elective courses selected.
- Asset Management Process and Plan
- Asset Management Strategy
- Asset Management Toolkit
- Property Management Operations
- Elective Courses (2 Courses)
- Change, Disruption, and Growth
- Interpreting the Behavior of Others
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Navigating Power Relationships
- Value Creation and Profitability
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.