Certificate in Global Oil & Gas Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Thunderbird's Certificate in Global Oil & Gas Management is designed to provide you with a well-rounded, global understanding of the ever-changing oil and gas industry. Management styles and strategies in the global oil and gas industry are in constant flux. In this era of increased industry consolidation and heightened competition, the dynamics of international business are in full force.
This Certificate in Global Oil & Gas Management focuses on the business of the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream segments of the industry. You will have the opportunity to analyze and understand global oil and gas strategies and position your organization as a leader in this dynamic, global competitive landscape. Immerse yourself in this online certificate and gain a thorough understanding of today’s global energy marketplace and how it directly relates you as an integral part of the overall oil and gas value chain.
The Certificate in Global Oil & Gas Management is divided into five content categories:
- Global Oil & Gas: Value Chain and Geopolitics of Oil
- The Upstream: Exploration, Development and Production
- The Midstream: Markets and Transportation
- The Downstream: Refining and Marketing
- The Future Oil & Gas Industry
Your certificate is composed of 12 modules developed by Thunderbird faculty and delivered via the Thunderbird learning environment. Each module runs approximately 120 minutes.
- Pre-assessment questions to test your knowledge of the provided book chapter(s).
- Interactive exercises and business case studies that actively engage you and reinforce content.
- Video presentations by Thunderbird faculty and subject matter experts.
- Real-world business challenges for you to experience and address global business issues.
- Post-assessment questions to test your knowledge of the topics covered in the module.
Who should attend
This course is designed for busy professionals from all levels of the oil and gas industry who wish to achieve global business success.
- Individuals working in the oil and gas industry who seek a greater understanding of the fundamentals in the global oil and gas business.
- People making the transition from technical roles to managerial positions, where a broader knowledge of the business is essential for their career advancement.
- New employees and support staff of your oil and gas organization wanting to gain a broader understanding of the business side of oil and gas.
- Business students studying the oil and gas industry and looking for a comprehensive global learning experience.