Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Thunderbird’s Executive Certificate in Global Finance is geared toward aspiring global financial professionals seeking to advance skills in managing financial strategies and activities of global organizations. Mastering leading-edge financial concepts and practices will benefit professionals in every role.
If you’re interested in exploring private equity, capital markets, corporate investing, and valuations of global enterprises and services, this program is designed for you. What you will gain is the ability to navigate the financial complexities of planning and decision-making in transnational enterprises.
About the course
Explore the world of finance from every angle through a global lens. As the Fourth Industrial Revolution accelerates, understanding the unique challenges, opportunities and success strategies of the global financial market takes sophisticated, comprehensive instruction in all matters of global finance.
Thunderbird's Executive Certificate in Global Finance provides executives, entrepreneurs, and other leaders with foundational knowledge, tools, conceptual mastery, and hands-on skills to thrive in the world of global finance. Whether your goal is to incorporate these skills into your current career or position yourself for a transition into global finance, this two-course online professional development program will give you the confidence and capabilities to conduct business globally with secure, smart and success-based finance strategies.
To earn your Executive Certificate in Global Finance, enroll or contact us today.
- Understand the intricacies of managing a firm’s working capital in an efficient manner
- Define effective strategies for applying various techniques to value securities and capital projects
- Learn the fundamentals of foreign exchange, the parity conditions and the various foreign currency exposures faced by multinational firms
- Recognize and learn to apply techniques for efficiently managing short-term assets and liabilities in a global setting
- Build the necessary skills and strategies for effectively analyzing a capital project across borders
- Identify the importance and usefulness of a thorough financial analysis to a global manager and company stakeholders
Lena Booth is associate dean of academic programs, a finance professor and academic director of the online Master of Global Management (MGM) program at Thunderbird. She teaches strategic financial analysis, corporate financial management, global financial management, and advanced topics in financ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.