Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Throughout this five-day sales management course, you’ll acquire skills in 10 essential areas:
Strategic framework for sales success, identifying three key drivers of sales success, competitive market analysis, optimizing client intelligence, critical thinking and problem solving, making a leadership difference in sales, sales leadership behaviors, hire and retain top performers, tools to enhance sales force performance, and group work and presentations.
This program empowers you with tools and techniques to build a high-performance sales team; develop integrated sales plans at the divisional, geographic and customer segment levels; and strengthen your team-building and management skills. You’ll learn to custom-design a competitive intelligence and benchmarking system for your organization, and leverage your emotional intelligence to sell your products and services.
What You Will Learn
- Develop the high-performance leadership skills required to drive a high-performance sales organization
- Discover a proven strategic framework that will help you manage your team’s sales and performance targets, and improve customer satisfaction
- Enhance efficiency by adopting leading-edge Customer Relationship Management strategies
- Understand how to utilize today’s most advanced social-selling tool set to drive your pipeline and revenue
- Leverage your EQ to improve performance, strategic thinking and leadership
Day 1: Managing Yourself
- Helps managers assess their natural leadership style and know what they need to modify to most effectively lead others to drive performance
- Provides managers with a practical framework that helps diagnose gaps in sales rep performance
- Helps managers know when to coach and when to mentor
- Provides them with a coaching framework that focusses on mindset, skillset and process
- Allows them to develop effective coaching skills to improve the skillset of employees to drive increased performance and engagement
DAY 2: Managing Others
Delegation with Development
- Helps managers understand the benefits of delegating for their employees and their organization
- Helps them identify who they should delegate to and what they need to consider
- Provides a framework for what should and should not be delegated
Managing the Generations and Diversity
- Ability to identify the different generations in the workplace
- Managers will understand the characteristics of each generation and what motivates them and the strengths they bring to the work place
- Managers will learn ways to attract/engage and retain each generation they manage and
- interact with
- Help managers understand that successful teams become stronger when members learn to work together
- Provides managers with a framework for overall team effectiveness
- Helps managers create an environment that is collaborative, fosters teamwork, openness and high employee morale
DAY 3: Managing Teams
ABC’s of Sales Management
- Gaining alignment and commitment.
- Holding reps accountable to success
- Assessing a candidate’s fit for the role and selecting the best person for the job
- Retaining Top Sales Performers through effective career conversations
- Keeping your top performers engaged
DAY 4: Managing the Business
Sales Management Process
- Learn the value of a Sales Management Process (SMP) for operational excellence
- Understand what is a disciplined and effective SMP
CRM and Optimizing Client Intelligence
- Understanding the value of effective Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) to the organization, the Sales Manager and the customer
- How client intelligence delivers competitive advantage
DAY 5: Managing Your Customer
Exploring Social Selling Mastery
- Understand the value of social media in today’s business development
- Learn practical tips and techniques to attract buyers on social media
- Understanding how to execute high level executive interactions with your customers
- Deliver effective and tailored conversation for maximum impact.
Integration and Wrap Up
- Integration of key learning and developing a 30/60/90-day action plan
- Determine next steps to accelerate your salesforce’s performance based on classroom learning
Who should attend
This program will benefit experienced sales executives, directors and vice presidents; sales managers at the regional, national and international levels; frontline sales managers with at least two years’ management experience; and non-sales general managers and business owners who are responsible for sales force performance and policies.
Trust the experts
Amar is a principal at Sales for Life, a firm focused on pushing boundaries of social selling in the B2B sales landscape. Amar focuses on helping bridge the gap between social business goals and execution.
Michael Taylor is a senior partner with The Poirier Group, a management consultancy company, and comes with more than 25 years of strategy and business development experience for major corporations in Canada. Prior to joining The Poirier Group, Michael was a senior vice-president with Mastercard’...
Biography As Vice-President, HR Operations, Dave has responsibility for the overall HR Operations support for Xerox Canada. These responsibilities include Executive Talent Development, Industrial Labour Relations, Change Management Initiatives and Mergers and Acquisitions. The last 18 years of H...
President of Lightbulb Learning in Toronto. Leanne is dedicated to helping companies deliver better results by developing the leadership skills of their people. Leeanne has more than 15 years of experience in learning and development and is focussed on improving the skills and performance of mana...