Who should attend
Marketing and communications professionals who want detailed training in digital analytics tools and methodologies.
About the course
Today’s businesses and organizations are inundated with customer data, but drawing actionable conclusions from it can be a challenge. That’s why companies are looking for marketers with cutting-edge analytical skills, professionals who can process and analyze that data and use it to create effective marketing campaigns.
In this three-course certificate program you’ll learn the ins and outs of becoming a data-driven marketer. We’ll investigate data collection processes and how to extract, parse and interpret the information. You’ll also examine best practices for communicating the results to decision makers. Discover how to turn marketing data into business insights that boost the bottom line.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The types of data produced by different kinds of digital marketing activities during each stage of the customer journey
- How marketing technologies function and interact at a technical level
- Techniques for developing and executing a measurement plan for a marketing campaign
- How to combine various types of marketing data and apply common analytical methods to generate helpful insights
- Principles of information design and data visualization
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Complete data-oriented marketing case studies and deliver recommendations
- Create basic SQL queries
- Apply advanced features of Excel and Google Analytics and learn introductory applications of Tableau
EARN GOOGLE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION
The curriculum includes training and support for obtaining your Google Analytics certification by the completion of the program.
Ben Brubaker has more than 15 years of experience using data strategy and analytics to bring success to global marketing agencies, Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, technology startups and entrepreneurial ventures. Brubaker recently moved into a consulting role with Slalom Consulting...
Scott Fasser has more than 25 years of experience in digital marketing and product management. He currently heads up growth and insight for Sigma IQ. Previously, he led digital innovation at the Hacker Agency, a leading direct response creative and marketing agency. He has launched products and m...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.