Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Thunderbird’s Executive Education is geared toward business associates and emerging leaders who require a well-rounded business education.
Potential participants include:
- Working Professionals — Improve your marketability in today's competitive global marketplace
- Experienced Executives — Further expand your knowledge in a specific business focus area
- Potential Degree Candidates — Get a sample of the top-ranked Thunderbird degree curriculum
About the course
Understand the evolution of business intelligence (BI) and how it applies to emerging business issues This three-course online certificate program, delivered in partnership with Arizona State University's W.P. Carey School of Business, gives you the confidence and added expertise to overcome challenges in your current position by specializing in data management.
- Learn how firms compete with analytics.
- Deepen your quantitative and analytical skills.
- Discover how to derive value from data, lead data-driven analyses and create a business advantage.
- Interpret and leverage the data within your organization to uncover trends, build predictive analysis models and get closer to the customer to increase profitability.
With the Certificate in Business Analytics you will learn the evolution of business intelligence and how it applies to emerging business issues through content delivered in the following courses.
- Business Analytics & Strategy
- Data Mining & Predictive Analytics
- Enterprise Analytics & Big Data
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.