Certificate in Business Administration
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UW Professional & Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
Build a Solid Foundation to Succeed in Business
There are many different ingredients in the recipe for business success. In this certificate program, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the important aspects of business management and fine-tune your leadership skills.
We’ll explore the key elements common to all businesses including accounting, finance, legal, human resources, marketing, planning and project management. You’ll gain insight on how to increase productivity, craft strategy and develop and implement effective business plans. Whether you’re looking to advance in your current organization, move into a different role or start your own business, you’ll gain the training needed to reach your goals.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Essential financial concepts, including how to analyze financial statements, understand security valuation and evaluate market structure
- Techniques for identifying and addressing marketing challenges and opportunities
- Evidence-based approaches for managing individuals and teams to increase organizational effectiveness
- How to conduct a strategic business analysis and determine long-range goals
- Methods for creating and growing new business ventures
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
You’ll develop a business plan for a startup company or an established organization.
Start and finish your program with the same group of students, with frequent opportunities to interact with your instructors and classmates along the way. Courses are 100 percent online, with set due dates for assignments but no class meetings.
Attend classes part time at one of our convenient locations in the Puget Sound region. You’ll engage face to face with your classmates and instructors as part of a highly interactive curriculum.
Who should attend
Professionals who want to broaden and deepen their knowledge of business fundamentals.