CAS HSG Digital Innovation and Business Transformation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive School of Management, Technology and Law.Full disclaimer.
This certificate programme addresses business leaders who are eager to strengthen their capabilities of transforming their business into a successful digital business.
We are convinced that the arising opportunities of digitalisation will ask for business leaders that actively manage the challenges of the digital transformation based on innovative business models.
Business innovation becomes increasingly important as a source of competitive advantage asking for the professionalism and efficiency of specialists. As a consequence, we have launched this high-quality and unique executive training named “Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) Digital Innovation and Business Transformation”. It is perfectly suited to the job description of new leadership roles in the “digital business”, such as the Chief Digital Officer. This 18-day-programme focuses on two aspects: First of all, it concentrates on the integrated and holistic analysis of the comprehensive change process through digital innovation. Secondly, it aims at the development of business models which carry the digital transformation.
With a unique blend of state-of-the-art scientific knowledge, best practice examples, hands-on exercises and vibrant networking, you will enhance your experiences with holistic and approved know-how by one of the leading top-business schools in Europe. You will learn how to identify and resolve current and fundamental challenges that every business leader inevitably faces in the context of digital transformation. We look forward to seeing you in the next certificate course.
You will join...
- a network of experts and a diverse group of inspiring peers
- motivated fellow participants from different functions and sectors
- classmates with unique business experience and manifold backgrounds providing
- a plentiful source of inspiration and cross-industry knowledge
- a teaching team with extraordinary academic expertise and remarkable work
- experience in the business world
The CAS Digital Innovation and Business Transformation focuses on the holistic change process for digital innovation and the development of business models which carry the digital transformation.
Graduates of the CAS Digital Innovation and Business Transformation are capable to:
- assess the impact of IT and IT innovations on both the business model and the organisation.
- create strategies for the innovation of business models and implement them efficiently and successfully.
- plan the change process and orchestrate & conduct it target-oriented.
- have parts of the CAS credited when enrolling for the “Executive MBA HSG in Business Engineering” programme (in German) if they meet its eligibility criteria.
The curriculum is organised in six modules of three days each (Wednesday – Friday). Participants complete one module on average per month. This design enables participants to align the programme with their jobs.
- Business Engineering basics
- IT/business architecture
- IT/business alignment
- Innovation management
- Business model innovation: case studies
Service Innovation and Design
- Digitalisation, digital goods and servitisation
- Product Service Systems
- Service Design, Co-Design & Open Service Innovation
- Service Innovation processes & methods
- Service Prototyping, Toolkits, Service Evaluation
IT and IT Innovations
- Two-speed IT architectures
- IT trends (e.g. big data)
- Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Mobility
- Social Media, Social CRM, Customer Engagement
- Case Studies
Business Model Innovation
- Design principles for business models
- Business model patterns
- Technology transfer
- Success factors
- Case studies of innovative business models
Leadership for the Digital Transformation
- Leadership in digital organisations
- Leadership myths
- Leadership decisions
- Leadership in organisational change processes
- Change Management basics
- Methodical transformation
- Change Management in the context of business model innovation
- Framework “Change for the Digital Business”
- Case studies
Who should attend
- a senior executive or entrepreneur with the aspiration to drive the digital transformation in your team, your project, for your business unit or company
- a representative of your company, responsible for: Business development,R&D (product & technology development), Innovation management, Information Management