Capitalising on Productive Emotions
Our workforce productivity is a key driver of sustained economic growth. In ensuring this, the Singapore government has made significant investments in education and manpower training. Organisations certainly would invest their time and effort to enhance their employees’ productivity to achieve its objectives at all times.
This 1-day course is designed to bring participants to the awareness of the key elements that impact personal or team’s productivity through the art of tapping on the power of their own emotions.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what exactly is productivity?
- Capitalise on the top three productivity improvement heart-points to ensure productivity.
- Be the new generation’s leader to enhance productivity.
- Apply workplace strategies for personal or team effectiveness leading to productivity.
What is productivity?
- Productivity and the way it has been defined
- My definition
- Others’ definition
- The definition
The top three productivity improvement heart-points
- Commitment to my organization
- My purpose
- My passion
- My path
- The powerful emotions
- The power of Positive Emotions @ work
- The power Negative Emotions @ work
- The C.H.A.M.P.
- Invent options to solutions
- Creative solutioning made-easy
- PRODUCTIVITY, The desired outcome
- STRATEGY, The desired approach
- ENGAGE, The desired style
The application of workplace strategies for productivity
Critical Reflections & Actions Plan
- Self-reflections for actions
Method of delivery
The course is designed to be highly interactive and experiential. Participants will learn through both individual reflections, paired-up role plays after demonstrations by the trainer, group activities and real-life caselets. The end of this course has been always the beginning of critical reflections and action plan for achieving the transfer of learning at the workplace.
Who should attend
Executives, professionals and managers.