Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with EMLYON Business School.Full disclaimer.
Assess an investment and participate to the financial strategy of your company!
Essential managerial tool, Capital Budgeting is about developing the knowledge, methodology and skills to assess an investment and determine whether the opportunity add value to your current strategy.
Using real case studies and an interactive learning experience, you will learn how to:
- Control the complex problem of determining the cash flows, and choose investments by demonstrating the limits of each technique.
- Determine the required rate of return by discussing the main methods of calculating the cost of the different capital sources and the capital structure.
- Put into practice the methods used in the context of taking into account the risk of investment.
Who should attend
- Professionals who need to improve their understanding and knowledge about finance in corporate contexts
- Finance professionals and students who seek careers in investment, expense and financial management