Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for women who are intent on growing their professional capabilities and also their personal capabilities beyond corporate life.
Participants are usually in the early to middle phases of their careers in management roles, with around three to 10 years’ experience in an entry to middle-management role.
About the course
This Cambridge Live Online programme replicates the same high-quality learning experience you would expect from a face-to-face programme in Cambridge and benefits from multiple contributors and panelists, all of whom are distinguished leaders and experts in their fields.
The programme take a strengths-based perspective, looking at the positives of female power and encouraging authentic leadership styles that serve you and your organisation. We foster an atmosphere of trust, to challenge one another whilst giving and receiving meaningful feedback, and allowing you to explore your leadership style in a safe and supportive space.
Research shows that diversity in senior leadership encourages innovation, improves decision-making, reduces corporate misconduct and improves financial returns. Despite this fact, gender diversity is still a worldwide challenge at both an organisational and an individual level.
We believe that supporting and nurturing a growing pool of talented female professionals is a crucial step in achieving greater diversity and this drives the work of the Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre (WLC) here at Cambridge Judge.
Our Live Online programmes offer the same quality and academic rigour associated with all Cambridge education:
- Delivered by Cambridge Judge Business School’s world-class faculty – Cambridge Judge is a strong research-oriented business school with 19 research centres. All programmes are designed and led by an Academic Programme Director who is a member of Cambridge Judge faculty.
- Drawing upon the strengths and resources of the wider University of Cambridge and the Cambridge ecosystem, including accessing global alumni and specialists as guest speakers
- Small class sizes (maximum 30) and high levels of interaction with world-class faculty.
- Emphasis on quality outcomes – we seek to monitor our delivery against the individual needs of participants. It is no accident that over a little half of our open programme participants come back to Cambridge Judge at least once, often multiple times.
- Strengths-based approach
- Female leadership advantage
- Finding meaning in work
- Resilience and conflict management
- Negotiation strategies
- The power of communication
- Effective team building and performance
- Develop a positive, strength-based approach to building on leadership skills
- Gain a clear action plan for career advancement in rising to senior leadership roles
- Address real challenges in your current role and advice on advancing your career using reflective learning
- Benefit from close and informal conversations with senior executives about their journey to the top
- Gain a strong, supportive network of peers
- Join the peer-to-peer “pay it forward” mentoring initiative
- Gain membership to Cambridge Judge Business School’s Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre.
Non-Executive Director of: TSB (2014-); Winton Capital Management (2013-); Institute for Government (2012-); Social Science Research Council USA (2009-, Chair of Executive Committee 2014-); Trustee, American University of Sharjah (2014-); Member of the UK-India Round Table (2006-). DRS (Data Res...
For more than 15 years, she has been advising and coaching senior professionals with a combination of deep psychological expertise as well as business and consulting experience. Before joining McKinsey, Smaranda worked in consumer/retail and as a specialised consultant for change management and c...
As Chair of Cambridge University's Women's Boat Club, Cath enthuses students to wave their training oars defiantly in the face of a challenge. Fluent in five languages, few people are as well-equipped to inspire others all over the world and influence them to pursue higher goals. Cath has a BA i...
Research interests Interpersonal relationships in organisations; social networks; interpersonal cognition; interpersonal and group processes; teamwork. Subject group: Organisational Behaviour Professional experience Patrizia has taught professionals and executives around the world in topics such...
Leandra trained at RADA after reading Modern and Medieval Languages at Cambridge University. Fascinated by communication and the power of storytelling, over the past 14 years Leandra has worked as an actress, writer, director and workshop leader. She established Flying Cloud Theatre, producing t...
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.