Cambridge Senior Management Programme Executive Education
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Cambridge Senior Management Programme is a unique, global learning journey which spans five months, and which aims to facilitate your transition into senior management roles.
You will begin your learning journey in Cambridge in June 2019 where you will get new perspectives on strategy, followed by an immersion week in Singapore in September 2019 where the focus shifts to managing technology. Upon returning to Cambridge in November 2019 for a final week-long immersion, the programme's focus will move to 'organisational transformation through people'.
Between these three immersions, you will attend faculty webinars, receive group coaching, work on your development plans and start putting your learning into action.
You will explore and become immersed in a wide range of management topics during the programme, through interaction with world-renowned Cambridge faculty, a diverse peer group and application of learning though project work. You will emerge from the programme ready to transition into senior management roles.
This programme is being delivered in collaboration with Eruditus Executive Education.
Please note this list of topics is not exhaustive, and is subject to change.
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Leading complex, strategic projects
- Leading negotiations
- Operational excellence
- Accounting strategies
- Managing the financials
- Strategic choice
- Driving marketing excellence
- Alternative finance in closer detail
- Leading change
- The role of social media
- Unleashing and enhancing innovation
- Developing a vision for digital innovation and managing resistance to change
- Business models
- Managing big data
- Cyber security
- Breakthrough digital innovations
- Innovation in digital marketing
- Artificial intelligence
- Leveraging existing technology in innovative ways
- Leading people
- Managing the organisational culture
- Coaching - others and yourself
- The future of the firm
- Networks - influencing without formal authority
- Managing across cultures
- Managing high performance teams
- Preparing for your transition
- Circular economy
- Learn from Cambridge Judge Business School faculty who are world-renowned experts and thought leaders in their fields
- Enjoy face-to-face sessions in one of the world's most famous centres of learning, Cambridge, and a dynamic global business centre, Dubai
- Learn from an experienced group of peers who bring different experiences and perspectives to the classroom
- Identify new trends and demands of the market in an everchanging business and economic landscape
- Integrate learnings from the three pillars of the Cambridge SMP curriculum: Formulating your Strategy, Managing Technology and Your Future
- Benefit from flexible learning which minimises time away from work
- Become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School's global network of alumni.
Who should attend
We welcome participants from large organisations or medium sized companies and startups. The programme will help senior functional or technical managers to make the transition to a general management role or start new entrepreneurial ventures.
The learning journey is specifically designed for participants with:
- Accomplished work experience in functional, technical or business roles
- More than five years of management experience with a successful track record in one or more functional areas of business
- An agenda for change
- Confident fluency in written and spoken English