Who should attend
This workshop is designed for professionals who want to refine their written communication skills to confidently and effectively communicate in a dynamic business environment.
About the course
Leaders need more than a solid understanding of grammar and mechanics to communicate, as they are tasked with informing and persuading audiences on a large scale. Building on the knowledge and skills you need to confidently and effectively communicate in a business environment is the key to your success as a leader. Through interactive activities, discussion, and an in-depth case study, learn how to apply strategic pre-writing techniques that will give your writing the clarity and conciseness it needs to meet the demands of any audience.
- Illustrate how leaders can harness the power of effective written communication
- Apply business writing guidelines and standards to produce effective business communications
The Power of the Written Word
- Writing Skills of Effective Leaders
- Communicating with Employees
- Communicating with Customers
Applying Business Writing
- A Day in the Life: Writing Effective Business Communications
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.