Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The Master-Class is been designed for a broad range of professionals leading and working in any sector that is being disrupted by the digital revolution: Commercial Leadership, R&D, Innovation, Change Management, HR & Talent, Marketing and Business.
About the course
In a business landscape that is in constant flux, companies need a new mindset not only to stay relevant but to identify and seize opportunities so they can stay ahead in the game. Easier said than done but doable. This process of change is what we call Business Transformation.
The aim of this module is to equip you to become a driver of transformation in large and small organizations.
You will go on a challenging journey that exposes you to the complexity of Business Transformation, its multiple intertwined dimensions, and the most common obstacles. You will emerge from your learning journey equipped with tools and lenses that help you develop into empowered actors that challenge and support clients through these changes.
You will acquire the capacity to help affect change in your sphere of influence, thereby increasing your credibility within your own business environments and develop the bravery to tackle such transformative processes.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge, skills, and competence that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Research, discuss, and critically evaluate cutting-edge thinking related to business strategy, digital business transformation, and new business models.
- Identify specific business opportunities and challenges, proposing innovative solutions or strategies.
- Analyze and draw conclusions about how a specific solution could impact consumers, businesses, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate how multiple-stakeholder perspectives are taken into consideration in the design of changes to new or existing businesses.
- Explain and discuss business change issues and proposals clearly to a range of audiences.
- Goals, expectations, outcomes & team challenge
Business Transformation Framework
- Why change matters in an age of digital disruption?
- Change management framework: Hyper Island 5 Roots of Business Transformation
- Best practices from wide industry framework
- Alternative change management framework- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Digital Roadmapping: People, Governance, Process, Technology
Discussion and reflection on case study reading
- Components and essential steps in designing effective change management frameworks
- Types of resources allocated for a sustainable change management plan
Evidence gathering and research for module case study
- Creating an initial roadmap for review by the client
- Speaker session: Brands as Platforms
Leadership in change: Crafting internal & external change communication
- External Perspectives on Change Management: The role of data and technology in change management
- External Perspectives on Change Management: City Planning in Asia
- Ways of working, talent & organization structures
- Understanding barriers & stakeholder management
Revisiting the 4 Disciplines of Execution Model
- Application of strategic implementation plans
Module case study presentations & feedback
Individual Research Assignment
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.