Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
In today’s competitive, knowledge driven world, innovation is the key to survive and thrive in their respective business. The successful exploitation of new ideas is paramount to a business being able to improve its processes, products and services to market.
AIT Extension, the professional development capacity building arm of the Asian Institute of Technology in collaboration with Singapore Institute Management (SIM), Singapore, will be organizing this most invaluable professional development training online course on Business Transformation in Disruptive Times
The Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is Singapore’s leading private education and lifelong learning institution, recognized for equipping individuals and enterprises to be future-ready and empowering them to fulfil their highest aspirations.
After successfully completing this online course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply Design Thinking to reframe problems in a positive way
- Apply Systems Thinking to diagnose situations correctly
- Create solutions that are effective and sustainable
- Build insights on the transformative impact of digitalization on businesses and critically assess how best to integrate new technologies into the traditional business process
- Lead Change through transformational leadership and develop an adaptive response to VUCA in a rapidly evolving environment
- Develop a sound understanding of agile business strategy and how business leaders can implement a realistic business scenario.
Module 1: Design Thinking – Innovating for Success
- Overview of Design Thinking
- Principles of Design Thinking
- Phases of Design Thinking
- Concept & Tools for Inspiration
- Case Studies
- Design Thinking, Applied
Module 2: Systems Thinking – Managing Complexity
- Overview of Systems Thinking
- Concept of Systems Thinking
- Framework for Systems Thinking
- Solving Complex Problem
- Strategy Creation
- Anticipating Unintended Consequences
- Systems Thinking, Applied
Module 3: Change Management
- Understanding the Need for Change
- Ensuring Organization’s Readiness for Change
- Leading Change & New Leadership Skills
Module 4: Business Strategy and Transformation
- Developing Leadership Skills in the Digital Workplace
- Agile Thinking in Digital
Module 5: Business Impact of Digitalization
- The Impact of Digitalization
- Digital Business Strategy and Transformation
- AI trends and business use cases
- AI's impact on the Future of Work
Tan Hong Wee is an organisation development consultant who specialises in Systems Thinking. He has delivered application and education workshops for Singapore Armed Forces, MCYS, Renci Community Hospital, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, DSO National Laboratories and AVA. He believes in workshops that ar...
Mr. Sam Hannar joined as Deputy Executive Director at AIT Extensoin and he is also Adjunct Facutly in the School of Management at AIT. Training & Consultancy Focus As a respected business leader, Sam’s passion is now focused on taking whatever practical experience & knowledge that he has...
Kevin Pereira is currently the Managing Director covering Financial Services for Blu Artificial Intelligence, a consulting firm that specialises in Artificial Intelligence (AI), based in Hong Kong. Kevin has worked on consulting projects and is a major contributor to BLU’s knowledge base of AI ap...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.