Who should attend
Sales representatives, contract engineers, project managers but also those involved in the marketing function in the inter-organisational environment.
About the course
- To understand BtoB marketing as a valuable co-creation activity by the company and its customer
- To measure the importance of the client representation through actors influencing the purchase decision
- To understand the interest of the risk-concept in organisations' buying behaviour
- To measure the wealth of the segmentation concept for BtoB businesses
- Methodologies fully adapted to an inter-organisational context
- The benefit of research conducted as part of the international research group "Industrial Marketing & Purchasing", of which emlyon business school is a co-founder
Representing a client organisation through its purchase centre
- Identification of actors who play a role in the purchasing decision process
- Purchase centre analysis
Understanding the purchasing behaviour of a btob customer
- Analysis Methodology of an organisation client's puchasing behaviour
- Identification of risks perceived by actors in a puchase center when dealing with suppliers
To segment and draw consequences for the btob offer
- Segmentation as "contract construction"
- Understanding the market and implement actions based on the chosen segmentation
- Evolution towards service offers, introduction to the concept of "system" offer
To manage a portfolio of lcients in btob
- Prioritisation of customers
- Proposal of a Client Portfolio Management (CPM) method
General information on her teaching and research work is available here. Her activities focus mainly on B2B marketing and, more generally, how organisations manage their exchanges of products and services, in particular when their customers are "key accounts". EDUCATION 2006 : Accreditation to s...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.