Business to Business Marketing [me19]
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with EMLYON Business School.Full disclaimer.
- To understand BtoB marketing as a valuable co-creation activity by the company and its customer
- To measure the importance of the client representation through actors influencing the purchase decision
- To understand the interest of the risk-concept in organisations' buying behaviour
- To measure the wealth of the segmentation concept for BtoB businesses
- Methodologies fully adapted to an inter-organisational context
- The benefit of research conducted as part of the international research group "Industrial Marketing & Purchasing", of which emlyon business school is a co-founder
REPRESENTING A CLIENT ORGANISATION THROUGH ITS PURCHASE CENTRE
- Identification of actors who play a role in the purchasing decision process
- Purchase centre analysis
UNDERSTANDING THE PURCHASING BEHAVIOUR OF A BTOB CUSTOMER
- Analysis Methodology of an organisation client's puchasing behaviour
- Identification of risks perceived by actors in a puchase center when dealing with suppliers
TO SEGMENT AND DRAW CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BTOB OFFER
- Segmentation as "contract construction"
- Understanding the market and implement actions based on the chosen segmentation
- Evolution towards service offers, introduction to the concept of "system" offer
TO MANAGE A PORTFOLIO OF LCIENTS IN BTOB
- Prioritisation of customers
- Proposal of a Client Portfolio Management (CPM) method
Who should attend
Sales representatives, contract engineers, project managers but also those involved in the marketing function in the inter-organisational environment.