Who should attend
Any manager or executive who relies on powerful communication to lead, inspire, engage or sell.
About the course
From brands reaching customers, to leaders inspiring teams, stories are the fuel that allows messages to move.
Great stories sell, persuade, energize and spread. The rest is just noise.
This new half-day remote learning program will challenge your assumptions and skills about communicating in business today, providing you with the tools, perspectives and frameworks needed for success. You will walk away from the program with the ability to create an endless supply of succinct and purposeful stories.
The included 90-day follow-up plan includes weekly emails and helpful video prompts to consolidate and sustain learnings, and further integrate new skills.
In this program you will learn to:
- Understand the various storytelling styles in business
- Recognize the building blocks of a story worth (re)telling
- Spot the differences between traditional storytelling and business storytelling
- Utilize a proven framework to craft stories that engage and inspire
- Understand your personal communication style and its impact on others
- Move from simply delivering information to inspiring your team
- Overcome information overload with focused messaging that sticks
- Generate an endless supply of succinct and purposeful stories
- Streamline communication within your organization thanks to clear, focused messaging
- Improve engagement across generations, particularly young talent who respect values over title and authority
- Greater success with major initiatives, including corporate strategy, crisis response and organizational change
Ellen Weiss is founder and principal of BrandFare, a professional consulting organization dedicated to helping people who are dissatisfied with the impact their brand is having in the marketplace. BrandFare uncovers insights and creates high impact strategies for organizations, products, and serv...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.