Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Leader or member of six sigma, kaizen, lean or reengineering team
- Process owner or manager
- Process improvement team member or facilitator
- Process, workflow or business analyst
- Internal change agent
- Manager or consultant who is installing BPM, ERP, CRM or similar technologies
- Senior leader who is "champion" of process/technology change
- Candidate for CBPA or CBPP certification from the ABPMP
About the course
An organization is a collection of natural business processes that produce value, serve customers and generate income. Our Business Process Management (BPM) certificate program will teach you how to efficiently optimize your profits, productivity and competitive advantage through effective process management. Our BPM certification program will give you the skills vital to leading your organization’s transformation and to sit for certification from ABPMP.
Why BPM is Vital...
The BPM program is comprised of five modules:
- Essentials of Process Management (Live 6-Hour Web-Based Training)
- Process Mapping and Systems Thinking (2-Day Seminar)
- Performance Improvement Strategies (2-Day Seminar)
- Innovation Tools and Techniques (Web-based)
- Executing Process Improvement Solutions
Module One: Essentials of Business Process Management
Leveraging Operational Excellence for Strategic Advantage
Six-hour e-learning, live, web-based event (three two-hour modules) provides foundational knowledge from the ABPMP Comprehensive Body of Knowledge as well as practical roadmaps to guide your BPM journey.
Module Two: Process Mapping and Systems Thinking
Using Process Analysis to Define & Solve Business Challenges
Practical, how-to-do-it two-day seminar that enables you to evaluate the "big picture" via systemic analysis and will arm you with a toolkit of process mapping techniques to rethink the way your organization operates.
Module Three: Performance Improvement Strategies
Using Lean, Six Sigma and Reengineering to Improve Business Results
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to improving business processes. This two-day seminar will teach an integrated approach that leverages a combination of the most-proven techniques
Module Four: Innovation Tools and Strategies
Finding Out-of-the-Box Solutions
Self-paced, web-based training (two hours) that demonstrates key techniques to generate out-of-the-box solutions and to leverage them to deliver meaningful business results.
Module Five: Executing Process Improvement Solutions
Making Great Ideas Work in the Real World
This two-day seminar provides a powerful combination of "soft" skills and "hard" skills that will win widespread support for process changes and enable you to manage an effective solution implementation.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.