Who should attend
- Anyone leading or participating in a process improvement initiative
- The key influencers who understand the improvement imperative
About the course
Learn business process improvement methodology to optimise your workflow and achieve growth.
This course has been developed for anyone who is embarking on a business process improvement initiative. It is designed to provide the foundation tools for establishing a team and executing an improvement initiative.
The course will provide participants with the ability to apply the key tools confidently in their work place. You will be able to establish the right team and follow a consistent proven process using the toolset. We will start at the fundamentals of flow charting, move through to process maps and Value Stream Mapping.
We will address the following issues:
- Identifying the process set
- Understanding organisational processes
- Mapping your current business status
- Identifying the improvement opportunities
- Mapping the proposed process
The primary focus is on the toolsets required to execute an improvement initiative. Participants will work in small teams on a series of workshops, developing a practical improvement initiative and demonstrating the competence to initiate a project.
The sequence and content for the course will broadly follow this agenda:
- Understanding your core processes
- The improvement opportunities we seek
- Establishing a cross functional improvement team
- Working with a team charter
- Toolset for implementation
- Implementation plan
- Measuring success
- Understand and have the ability to apply the implementation toolset
- Develop the ability to lead a team in process improvement
- Learn a structured and disciplined process improvement methodology
Your organisation will:
- Select the right people to participate in an improvement initiative
- Secure improved engagement scores from those who participate
- Influence the organisation to adopt the methodology consistently
Bryan Travers is the owner operator of Quality Dynamics Limited, a consultancy practice specialising in Senior Executive Leadership Coaching and Strategy Formulation. He has 30 years of experience in Senior Executive roles in various businesses. He also has a 20 year heritage in Executive Educati...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.