This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Rapid changes in technology, markets and consumer expectations forces companies to transform and innovate to succeed and survive. But developing innovative high-value products has become more difficult in today’s increasingly complex, dynamic and interdependent environment. It’s not enough to innovate products and services. You must change your business model. But how do you create a new business model that enables long-term success and profitability?
Stay ahead of the competition
Drawing on powerful academic research, RSM’s Business Model Innovation programme will show you new methods to stay ahead of the competition by creating, assessing and implementing business model innovation in your organisation. In the workshop, you will learn how to introduce new business strategy, innovation and transformational practices into your organisation.
In the executive education course, leading academics will boost your knowledge and practical skills – including those needed for collaborative ‘open’ enterprises and partnerships. With new tools and strategic analysis, as well as new models for disruptive innovation and new ways to implement lean innovation, you can help your company to develop new ideas and features as well as new channels, more usability, different pricing models and consequently, new ways of doing business.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how to evaluate business innovation from a strategic point of view
- develop innovative and viable proposals for new business models
- learn and practise the methodology for developing new business models
- explore methodologies such as analysis of the environment, individual and collective creativity techniques, and strategic analysis
- gain skills to align internal and external parties for maximum effect in your own innovation project
Who should attend
- manager or specialist involved in innovation projects
- new business development manager
- marketing manager
- professional involved in building strategic relationships with suppliers
- manager in strategic marketing communication
- senior professional in business development
- professional who manages innovation projects or strategic innovation in organisations.
Trust the experts
Jan Van Den Ende
Jan van den Ende is a professor of management of technology and innovation at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) . In addition, he is professor of horticulture innovation and visiting professor at LUISS Universita Guido Carli, Rome, Italy. His field of expertise is the deve...
Daan Stam is an associate professor of innovation at RSM. His academic research focuses on leadership in situations of change, including the role of leadership in innovation and business development. A second area of his research is on creativity, including the effects of leadership on creativity...
Murat Tarakci is an Associate Professor of Innovation Management at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. He obtained his PhD degree from Erasmus School of Economics in 2013. Murat''s research aims at creating more innovative organizations, and takes a behavioral approach. He in...
Tom J.M. Mom is a professor of Strategic Growth and Implementation in the department of Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship of RSM Erasmus University Rotterdam and was a visiting scholar at the University of Geneva at the chair for Strategic Management. He is also the academic director of...
Hans Haanappel is an experienced trainer and lecturer in corporate finance, valuation, modelling and financial management. He has provided training to professionals working for international investment banks, accountancy firms, and private equity and institutional investors for more than 15 years...