Business Model Innovation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Rapid changes in technology, markets and consumer expectations forces companies to transform and innovate to succeed and survive. But developing innovative high-value products has become more difficult in today’s increasingly complex, dynamic and interdependent environment. It’s not enough to innovate products and services. You must change your business model. But how do you create a new business model that enables long-term success and profitability?
Stay ahead of the competition
Drawing on powerful academic research, RSM’s Business Model Innovation programme will show you new methods to stay ahead of the competition by creating, assessing and implementing business model innovation in your organisation. In the workshop, you will learn how to introduce new business strategy, innovation and transformational practices into your organisation.
In the executive education course, leading academics will boost your knowledge and practical skills – including those needed for collaborative ‘open’ enterprises and partnerships. With new tools and strategic analysis, as well as new models for disruptive innovation and new ways to implement lean innovation, you can help your company to develop new ideas and features as well as new channels, more usability, different pricing models and consequently, new ways of doing business.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how to evaluate business innovation from a strategic point of view
- develop innovative and viable proposals for new business models
- learn and practise the methodology for developing new business models
- explore methodologies such as analysis of the environment, individual and collective creativity techniques, and strategic analysis
- gain skills to align internal and external parties for maximum effect in your own innovation project
Who should attend
- manager or specialist involved in innovation projects
- new business development manager
- marketing manager
- professional involved in building strategic relationships with suppliers
- manager in strategic marketing communication
- senior professional in business development
- professional who manages innovation projects or strategic innovation in organisations.