Who should attend
The course is aimed at those who want to gain a holistic understanding of a business and how the different areas of a business work together strategically, operationally and financially. It is ideal for small to medium size business owners, managers who need to understand the bigger business context and entrepreneurs who need to understand all aspects of running, starting and running a successful business.
About the course
The Business Leadership and Management course is designed to equip participants with knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to manage and lead an organisation effectively in a complex and highly competitive business environment.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course helps participants gain the necessary business acumen and skills to lead, manage and grow a successful business. Over the course of the programme, participants will:
- be able to analyse and improve overall business effectiveness
- gain an understanding of modern management and leadership approaches
- understand key financial and economic concepts and their relevance to the business environment
- learn the role of marketing and its role in achieving organisational goals
- learn the role of financial management and budgeting in relation to business effectiveness
Erika has extensive experience in training, development as well as hands-on management and leadership. She completed a Business Communication degree, a B.A. (Hons: Industrial Sociology) at the North-West University (previously known as the Potchefstroom University), and an M.B.A. through UNISA Sc...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.