This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Master a strong business acumen through course content that refines your business knowledge, enhances your industry-related skills and equips you with the values and attitudes necessary to build, lead and scale a successful business. On completion you will have developed the competence to confidently integrate various business management disciplines within the context of internal and external challenges facing your organisation.
What will I learn?
- The ability to analyse and improve overall business effectiveness
- Gain an understanding of modern management and leadership approaches
- Understand key financial and economic concepts and their relevance to the business environment
- The role of marketing and its role in achieving organisational goals
- The role of financial management and budgeting in relation to business effectiveness
- Week 1 - Orientation
- Week 2 - General Business Management
- Week 3 - Leadership and Management
- Week 4 - Leading and Managing People
- Week 5 - Basic Financial Management - Key Concepts and Principles
- Week 6 - The Business Environment and Economics
- Week 7 - Marketing Management
- Week 8 - Operations Management
- Week 9 - Entrepreneurship
- Week 10 - Assignment Module
Who should attend
This course is ideal for those who want to gain a thorough, holistic understanding of a business and how the various operations within a business work together strategically, operationally and financially.
This course is ideal for:
- Small to medium size business owners
- Managers who need to understand the bigger business context
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand all aspects of starting, running and scaling a successful business
Trust the experts
Erika has extensive experience in training, development as well as hands-on management and leadership. She completed a Business Communication degree, a B.A. (Hons: Industrial Sociology) at the North-West University (previously known as the Potchefstroom University), and an M.B.A. through UNISA Sc...