Business Leadership and Management (Online)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
Master a strong business acumen through course content that refines your business knowledge, enhances your industry-related skills and equips you with the values and attitudes necessary to build, lead and scale a successful business. On completion you will have developed the competence to confidently integrate various business management disciplines within the context of internal and external challenges facing your organisation.
What will I learn?
- The ability to analyse and improve overall business effectiveness
- Gain an understanding of modern management and leadership approaches
- Understand key financial and economic concepts and their relevance to the business environment
- The role of marketing and its role in achieving organisational goals
- The role of financial management and budgeting in relation to business effectiveness
- Week 1 - Orientation
- Week 2 - General Business Management
- Week 3 - Leadership and Management
- Week 4 - Leading and Managing People
- Week 5 - Basic Financial Management - Key Concepts and Principles
- Week 6 - The Business Environment and Economics
- Week 7 - Marketing Management
- Week 8 - Operations Management
- Week 9 - Entrepreneurship
- Week 10 - Assignment Module
Who should attend
This course is ideal for those who want to gain a thorough, holistic understanding of a business and how the various operations within a business work together strategically, operationally and financially.
This course is ideal for:
- Small to medium size business owners
- Managers who need to understand the bigger business context
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand all aspects of starting, running and scaling a successful business