Who should attend
- CEO’s and Business Owners
- Directors & Senior Managers
- IT Leaders
- Decision makers
About the course
Business intelligence training is a “must have” for both executives and corporations in today’s fastchanging business world. The emergence of new market players, the proliferation of competitors and the need to constantly innovate to maintain a competitive edge means that business intelligence training should be fully integrated into an organization’s training portfolio.
This training workshop is highly interactive and practical, and will allow participants to effectively attain an all-round introduction to business intelligence and data analytics techniques.
Participants must know the fundamentals of computer programming.
- The data driven approach
- Applied data science with MS Excel
- Applied data science with Python
- From theory to practice
- Data Analytics Lab
Key Learning Outcomes
- Comprehend notions like data acquisition, data quality and system integration and how appreciate how these might affect the results of data analytics in the business intelligence.
- Take-away a practical kit with data analytics techniques at a high-level and obtain hands-on experience with computational statistics and machine learning applications using the Python programming language.
- The workshop will also provide state-of-the-art data analytics solutions to case studies
- Learn how to apply the appropriate business analytics techniques to address specific business challenges.
Benefits for you
- Understand the concepts of business intelligence and data science
- Evaluate quantitative evidence
- Improve your decision making skills
Dr. Theodosis Mourouzis has a BA/MA (Honors) in Mathematics: University of Cambridge, UK, a Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics (Number Theory Group): University of Cambridge, UK, a Master of Research (MRes) in Security Science from University College London (UCL) and a PhD in Information Sec...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.