Business Foundations Toolkit
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Strathmore Business School.Full disclaimer.
One of the main challenges we have in East Africa is the level of skill in our core employees, those who work with our clients and in the delivery of work in our organisations.
Whereas an effective organisation requires a sound strategy and effective management, we recognise that employees are indeed the heart of every organisation; and are key in influencing performance.
To aid in the enablement and development of these individuals we offer the Business Foundations Programme.
Key Focus Areas
In this programme we focus on developing skills and competencies in:
- Business communication and business etiquette
- Personal branding and image
- Effective interpersonal skills, and team work
- Understanding your business and its value chain
- Understanding and delivering effective customer service
The key benefits of this programme include:
- Enhanced understanding of the business value chain
- Understanding the reasoning behind cost consciousness
- Exposure to the needs of the customer
- Understanding the elements of effective customer service and customer satisfaction
- Exposure to team work and its benefits, understanding the value of collective effort
- Equipping participants with enhanced communication skills
Who should attend
This programme is designed for key personnel within organisations that may be at a supervisory level or work as individual contributors. Individuals who conduct the work and provide the service the organisation is designed to offer.