Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Finance managers and accounting managers
- Accounting, treasury and financial analysts
- Corporate controllers
- Accounting professionals
- Chief financial officers
- Finance business partners
- Finance consultants
About the course
Successfully forecasting the finances of your company has never been more important – or more difficult. The current economic climate makes the role of financial professionals more critical than ever. This program will teach you the latest best practices for analyzing trends, building forecasts and creating financial models. Strengthen critical FP&A skills in the areas of financial projections (planning, short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting), internal controls and financial reporting. At the same time, be prepared for AFP’s Certified Corporate FP&A Professional, both Part I & Part II of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A®) exam.
- Understand the entire decision support process, contribute to and be responsible for individual components of the process
- Perform these functions accurately and in an efficient manner and identify, assess and adapt processes to changes in the business environment
- Communicate effectively in a wide range of positions internal and external to the organization to understand and gather qualitative and quantitative information on factors affecting the financial performance of the organization
- Gain a clear understanding of the key concepts needed to pass the FP&A examination
- Gathering and Interpreting Information
- Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating/Coordinating Work with Other Professionals
- Analyzing Information
- Building Financial Projections
- Using Technology/Software
Brian Kalish is former executive director of Global FP&A Practice at the Association for Finance Professionals (AFP), the professional society that administers the Certified Treasury Professional and Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credentials, which set standards of excellence in f...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.