This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The course will emphasise on:
- Providing senior technical leaders and technical leaders with a broader perspective on finance by exploring the interactions between corporate strategy and financial decisions and the methods to enable the creation of value from the financial management viewpoint.
- Taking the participants beyond the introduction and application of the analytical tools to assess the financial health by focusing on the implications of the corporate strategy.
- Providing practical examples with real-life financial reports to illustrate how organisations create shareholder/stakeholder value through operations using financial investment decisions thus opening a unique process of value creation.
Leaders will be able to :
- Master fundamental financial terminology and concepts.
- Evaluate the performance and financial health of an organisation.
- Develop the financial acumen to make the effective business decision
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available