Business Finance Essentials for Senior Technical Leaders (Business Acceleration Programme: Course III )
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Business School.Full disclaimer.
The course will emphasise on:
- Providing senior technical leaders and technical leaders with a broader perspective on finance by exploring the interactions between corporate strategy and financial decisions and the methods to enable the creation of value from the financial management viewpoint.
- Taking the participants beyond the introduction and application of the analytical tools to assess the financial health by focusing on the implications of the corporate strategy.
- Providing practical examples with real-life financial reports to illustrate how organisations create shareholder/stakeholder value through operations using financial investment decisions thus opening a unique process of value creation.
Leaders will be able to :
- Master fundamental financial terminology and concepts.
- Evaluate the performance and financial health of an organisation.
- Develop the financial acumen to make the effective business decision
Corporate Finance for Senior Executives
A value-creating investment
Corporate finance tools and skills enable business leaders to make decisions that increase shareholder value. Effective capital allocation provides an important framework for growth, portfolio restructuring and performance improvement.
In this program you will deepen your understanding of value creation, exploring its financial and strategic dimensions. You will gain the practical knowledge needed to develop capital allocation strategies that will improve your organisation’s performance.
Learn from corporate finance experts with extensive industry experience
Hands-on learning provides you with well-tested tools for success
Build strategies to increase shareholder value in your organisation
This program will develop your understanding of financial processes and metrics to make better strategic decisions and raise shareholder value within your organisation.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Understanding and building value
- Concept of shareholder value: understanding TSR
- Review of valuation principles and models
- Creating value: strategic and financial dimensions
Day 2: Key strategic issues
- Capital allocation strategies
- Risk and project evaluation
- Issues in project evaluation
Who should attend
- Business leaders responsible for setting and delivering strategies at the enterprise or business unit level – and those who advise them
- Consultants who want to expand their expertise portfolio
- Functional managers who want to increase their enterprise wide understanding
- High potential professionals who want to fast track their careers