Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Disney Institute.Full disclaimer.
Cover Your Bases with a Course that Features Our Core Expertise. At Disney Institute, we share powerful lessons developed by Walt Disney Parks & Resorts in the continual pursuit of excellence with regard to the customer experience. Leadership and employee excellence, an exceptional customer experience and sustaining business results—these universal pillars are key elements of the Disney difference. Together, they forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers and an organization's ability to continually reinvent and grow the brand.
During this course, learn about the methods that continue to drive the business operations of Disney parks and resorts. You'll start to think differently—outside the constraints of old frameworks. When you adapt our insights to fit your organizational needs, you'll gain the tools to make a positive impact and see results that you can sustain.
Learn How To:
- Adapt Disney's business insights to assess and improve your organization
- Learn to communicate a leadership vision that inspires dedication and commitment among employees
- Apply key elements of the Disney employee engagement strategy to strengthen your culture
- Cultivate an organization that supports consistent delivery of exceptional quality service
- Foster a collaborative environment that draws on the creative resources of your entire organization
- Practice time-tested principles for building and fortifying your brand
Who Can Benefit:
- Explore key business practices that make Walt Disney Parks & Resorts a worldwide success
- Adapt Disney's insights to help drive business and sustain a competitive advantage
- Build stronger leadership to foster a healthy and productive culture
- Deliver a world-renowned customer experience
- Discover how to adapt the best practices of a global operation
- Learn time-tested approaches to culture, service and leadership for your brand
- Lead efforts to raise the standards in your team or organization
Disney's Chain of Excellence
Gain proven insights that can be adapted to your organization. In this 5-day course, you'll come away with an understanding of the following ideas:
- Revealing the power of a leader's values and vision
- Maintaining a corporate culture created by design
- Establishing exceptional quality service
- Sustaining customer focus to grow the brand
- Creativity as a competitive advantage
Lead with Values & Vision Discover Disney's perspective on leadership and how you can adapt it for yourself. Disney's leaders proactively work to align their values with the company's vision and communicate these concepts to all members of the organization in a compelling manner. The result is a motivated and productive workforce. Learn how to align the processes and procedures of your organization with your personal and organizational values.
Select, Train & Engage Gain insights into hiring the people that best fit your work culture. Disney's training strategies encourage employee confidence while reinforcing the organization's culture. Learn how to shape the culture according to your company's values, vision and desired behaviors. Create a supportive environment of genuine care shown through employee recognition, including support of the person as a whole—all key to retaining employees.
Deliver Consistent Quality Service Examine the time-tested techniques behind Disney's renowned service culture. See why our attention to detail is crucial to creating a consistent, successful environment for both employees and customers. Learn about the origins of service standards and processes that raised the bar for an entire industry. Also discover how customer perception correlates to customer satisfaction and how it can affect you and your organization.
Fortify Customer Focus Explore techniques used to retain customers for life and identify ways to deliver more effectively on your organization's brand. Disney has been creating lasting customer relationships and producing strong business results from the very beginning. Learn about the impact brand loyalty can have on financial performance and reputation.
Create & Innovate Foster and organize the creative energy of your employees. Learn how to harness the diversity and depth of your workforce and unearth fresh sources of new and innovative solutions to everyday business challenges. In this course, you'll see how you can use your organizational identity as a tool to encourage and enable creative decision-making.
An Introduction to the Disney Circle of Excellence
- Creativity as a competitive advantage.
- The power of a leadership vision.
- Maintaining a corporate culture created by design.
- Establishing exceptional quality service.
- Sustaining brand loyalty.
Creativity & Innovation
Disney continues to foster and organize the creative energy of its employees with great success. Learn techniques to capitalize on the diversity and depth of your workforce and how to unearth fresh sources of new and innovative solutions to everyday business challenges.
- Apply time-tested Disney concepts and practices to increase creativity and innovation.
- Use your organizational identity to encourage and enable creative decision-making.
- Improve business results through structural systems that bring innovations to life.
Leadership Strategies for Organizational Excellence
At Disney, leadership is not defined by your title – it's defined by your actions. Our leaders proactively work to align their values with the Company's vision and the result is a motivated, innovative, and productive workforce. Learn the details of the Disney perspective on leadership and how to adapt it to your journey.
- Establish a vision for the future of your leadership.
- Align the processes and procedures of your organization with your personal and organizational values.
- Communicate values and vision to all members of your organization.
Selection, Training & Engagement Practices
By applying Disney's time-tested approach, you will learn insights that will help your organization not only hire the people that best fit your culture, but also shape them into employees who are comfortable in their roles and know their purpose.
- Adapt Disney training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles while also reinforcing your organization's culture.
- Shape your organization's culture based on desired employee behaviors, and select people who fit that culture.
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care, including employe e recognition, lifestyle support, and eliminating workplace hassles.
Consistent Delivery of Quality Service
Uncover some of the secrets behind the Disney service culture and processes. Examine the time-tested approaches for delivering world-class Guest service and discover how attention to detail creates a consistent, successful environment for both employees and customers.
- Develop an organizational culture that supports consistent delivery of quality service.
- Design quality service standards and processes to raise your level of customer satisfaction.
- Engage employees, and design settings and processes to help deliver on your quality service commitment.
Fortifying Brand Loyalty
Since the beginning, Disney has been creating and sustaining lifelong relationships with its customers while producing strong business results. Explore techniques used to retain customers for life and identify reliable strategies to deliver more effectively on your organization's brand.
- Identify the impact brand loyalty has on financial performance and reputation.
- Expand your products and services to foster repeat business.
- Sustain a competitive advantage for your organization.
Who should attend
Disney insights and illustrations are beneficial to anyone interested in discovering the key business practices that make Walt Disney Parks & Resorts a worldwide success with a desire to adapt these key insights to help drive financial results, repeat business, and a sustainable competitive advantage for their own organization.