Business Etiquette Essentials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
(formerly known as Essential Business Etiquette)
Stand out from the crowd and enhance your professional image with business etiquette skills to better your relationships with customers and business associates.
Benefits to You
Projecting a professional image is a first step towards having a great relationship with customers and business associates, leading to more positive results and achievements.
Conduct oneself professionally at meetings and business settings
Manage objections professionally and effectively
Handle conversations, email, tele/video-conferencing confidently
Be adapt with business protocol including dress codes, handling seating for meetings and dinners, and dealing with customers from different cultures
- Business and social introductions
- Office and business meeting etiquette
- Email, telephone, handphone, tele/video- conferencing etiquette
- Business lunches, buffets, cocktails and formal dinners
- Dining etiquette and seating arrangement
- Entertainment guidelines and cultural sensitivities tips
- Tips on networking professionally
- Rules for giving and receiving feedback
A practical business fine dining session will be included.
Who should attend
Level 1 - Administrative & Support
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers &
Level 3 - New Managers and anyone wish to enhance their business etiquette skills to create impact.