About the course
This is a one-day course that gives an introduction to Business Continuity Planning (BCP). BCP forms an essential part of an organisation's tools for maintaining continuity of critical products and services. In this course, delegates will gain an understanding of the purpose and structure of BCPs’, recognise the appropriate use of BCPs’ and learn how to construct BCPs' covering service recovery and disaster management back to Business as Usual.
1.Business Continuity Planning
- What is business continuity?
- What is a business continuity planning system?
2.Business Impact Analysis
- Understanding your organisation
- Continuity requirements
- Mitigation efforts
3.Business Continuity Response Plan
- Plan content
- Testing requirements
- Business continuity exercising
4.Business Continuity Planning Concepts
- How to define and document a maintenance programme for business continuity purposes
- Types of recovery sites
- Points to consider when selecting recovery sites
- Backups and restoration of services
Anthony Daly is Managing Director of Seiber Ltd, a Welsh based Cyber Security company who provide consultancy and training services to both the public and private sector in the UK and abroad. He brings over 16 years’ experience from the Royal Navy where he specialised in Cyber Security. He ha...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.