Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Communication is cross functional and finds multiple horizontal applications. Executives, business owners and functional managers who want to get access to the tools to manage their business communications.
About the course
Do you know how communications can create real value for your business? Do you know what it takes to actively manage your organizational reputation? How deep is your understanding of the needs of your internal and external stakeholders to uphold trust? And do you have a consistent plan that allows for your business communications to be aligned? Executives and business owners need to be able to articulate the key messages across the offline and online channels to establish and uphold the brand equity of their enterprise. More than ever, mastering the multiple facets of the corporate citizenship calls for building a clear communications plan.
We will explain how communications works, how it builds value as an intangible asset to the business and how it helps managing the reputational risks in today’s digital world. Using case studies, participants will apply the instruments learned in class. And we will address how to determine the return on investment for business communications.
- Strategy: how to develop a communications strategy, identify key stakeholder needs and reputation critical issues
- Tactical: how to elaborate a step-by-step communications plan to build, enhance and maintain a corporate reputation
- Channels: how to keep control across the multiple digital and offline communications channels, ensure appropriate monitoring of noise and establish early warning systems
- Crisis communications: how to deploy the first-aid toolkit in turbulences and work on risk prevention
- Employee communication: how to engage employees across change and transformation
- Corporate diplomacy: how to establish a supportive network across external stakeholders and act responsibly in society
Louis de Schorlemer, a Luxembourg national, is Managing Partner with Corporate Diplomat, a consultancy dedicated to communications for Mergers & Acquisitions he founded in 2017 after an extensive career in corporate communications. Operating out of Brussels, Belgium, Corporate Diplomat is hom...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.